- Vineyards The historic Tuscan hills of the delimited Chianti D.O.C.G. zone. The soil varies from well-drained, calcareous to moist clay.
- Winemaking Maceration with the skins lasts for 8-12 days during primary fermentation. The grapes are pressed and a second fermentation takes place. The wine undergoes a malolactic fermentation and is then aged in temperature-controlled stainless-steel for five to six months before bottling.
- Tasting Notes Color: Ruby red. Bouquet: Intense aroma that hints of violets. Taste: Dry and well balanced with black-fruit flavors followed by a long finish.
- Food Pairing Excellent with meats, pastas and spicy foods.
- Sweetness Level : 0
- Grape and Percentage : 95% Sangiovese – 5% Canaiolo
- Country of origin : Italy
- Container Size : 750 mL
- Quantity per container : 1