- A crisp, fresh wine with citrus flavours
- Wine of Chile
- Vina Maipo Classic Series Chardonnay White Wine is a refreshing, balanced and semi-dry wine with fruity, herbaceous and hints of peach. The pale yellow coloured smooth refreshing white wine with tropical fruit aged in stainless steel tanks for 2 months.
Wine of Chile
A bright greenish-yellow pale, it brightens with fruity aroma mixed with citrics, peaches and apple. On the palate it shows a refreshing, soft, balanced and semi-dry touch.
Enjoy with fish and soft-flavored seafood.
Variety:Sauvignon Blanc 85% – Chardonnay 15%
Origin: Central Valley
Temperature: Serve at 10-12°C
- Refreshing, balanced and semi-dry
- Fruity, herbaceous with hints of peach
- Can be paired with fish and soft-flavoured seafood
- Aged in stainless steel tanks for 2 months